Monday, December 18, 2006

What do I expect for the Last Week Before Break?

I’m heading into school for the last week before Christmas break. It’s been painfully busy lately and last week started pretty rough (thrown garbage, getting cussed out) But Friday ended pretty well because I tossed the lesson plan aside and let the kids work on Christmas stockings and a Christmas bulletin board. From 1PM to 2:30PM there was peace and productivity in my classroom, I was able to catch my breath. I’ll try to take some pictures of the artistic effort today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

I let the kids make Xmas cards one day last week. We're not the only ones that need the breather.

Thursday, December 21, 2006 5:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Angry Birds Clone said...

Such a wonderful post. Thanks for the share.
Clone Script| Airbnb Clone|

Thursday, July 21, 2011 4:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker