Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Winter Break and Certification Exams


Happy mid-winter break everybody! I made no plans for my week off of school, mostly I’ve been reading, sleeping, and playing videogames. My plan is to be fully energized for the last third of the school year. The only smirch on my plan is that I have both certification exams on Saturday. My ATS-W and CST in Special Ed are both Saturday, from 7:45AM until conceivable 5PM (though I hope I’m out before then!) It’s a bit pressure-building to know that my certification and my future as a teacher rests on a test-a-thon, however I’m pretty confident. Actually, I’m confident about the actual teacher test…and less confident about the CST on special education. I teach special ed, but I only have experience with emotionally disturbed students…leaving some question marks on other disabilities. I know book stuff about Autism and MR and others…but it’s only book stuff.

Much studying is in my future! To all other teaching fellows and new teachers taking their exams: Good luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nacho Lover said...

happy vacation to you! (It's so great that you're posting more often, btw!:D)

best of luck on the tests this weekend--i'm sure you will ace them!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 7:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll do fantastic, mate! I'd say good luck but eh, you don't need it. Your students are lucky to have you.

-P

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 7:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Saturday, November 14, 2009 6:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker