Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Real World Curriculum, Epilogue

So fast forward to this moring while I wait for my students to arrive.
The AP that i like the most came up to me and said:

"What are you trying to do to me, Ms. C? How can I approve you going to the Gap? Write up you're going to Rochefeller Center to learn the history of the tree, don't tell me you're going shopping."


So I wrote up some bogus, made-up field trip, and it was approved. And more importantly, I l learned two things during this interesting situation:

1. You can lie to your administrators in order to look good, as long as they know you are lying.

2. Administrators automatically assume the worst of teachers, like they plan their fieldtrips to go shopping.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my. That's... My administrator is putting mice in baggies...yours is encouraging lying... *headdesk*

Wednesday, December 05, 2007 3:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker