Monday, September 04, 2006

Tomorrow, I teach...

It’s the countdown, just a few short hours before I have to be bright and shiny in the classroom. My first day of class and I am a glorious mixture of horror and excitement. The truth? I am not nearly as prepared as I wish I were. I don’t know if 1 or 16 students will show up tomorrow, and I have no clue how I’ll teach.

But I want to get the first day over as soon as I can. Because the second day is always better, after I lose my teaching cherry and get comfortable in my classroom.

Good luck to all new New York teachers starting tomorrow!

(Now I only hope I can get some sleep tonight!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck to you too, Ms. C.

Remember, they're tough, but we're tougher!

Monday, September 04, 2006 8:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker